Monday, October 15, 2012

Untitled

Newmoon2
It's a New Moon in Libra (12:02 UDT, 7:02 EDT) and as I have in the past, I wanted to make some intentions for this lunar cycle.  The energy is stronger the closer to the New Moon that you do them.

 

I intend to hold space in my life for my relationship with Chantal to continue.  I do this with the desire that this outcome is in the best interest of all parties, her, me and her son, as well as our families and the future that our union would create.  

I intend to shift my belief structures surrounding relationships, to create the most supportive and solid structures that attract the best long term outcomes to my life.

I intend to begin the divorce process and file all necessary paperwork as soon as possible.

I intend to learn to communicate with my Spirit Guides, Angels and dragon on a more consistent basis, to be able to leave the debilitating realm of the mind and center my actions in the High Heart of the 5th Dimension.

I intend to commune with nature on a regular basis, to the best of my ability in the area that I currently live.

I intend to open my heart to abundance, in all its forms, and to create from a field of love and truth.

Gold_dragon

No comments:

Popular Posts