Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Moon in Scorpio, Solar Eclipse

...in my 5th House of True Love and Creativity!  While it should be an exciting time, I feel as though things are coming to a head in many areas of my life.  Pressed to the extreme, I am lucky to even see this New Moon.  So, lets see where all this goes...

 

My Intentions for this Moon:

 

I INTEND to heal my incredibly broken heart, once and for all, eliciting all the help from friends and family that I can find

I INTEND to hold the space for Chantal that I have for this long for one more lunar cycle, to see through the complex astrology of this time in her life and our collective.  I INTEND to do this in a most healthful and healing way, with no attachment to the outcome, but hopeful for a happy future with her.

I INTEND to focus on my life as it is now, here, in this place and with what's presented to me.  Not focusing on the future, or the past, paying close attention to the signs, signals and messages I'm being presented.

I INTEND to finalize my divorce by the next Lunar cycle.  I INTEND to create any resources needed to accomplish this once and for all.  I INTEND to be free from the past that ties me down.

I INTEND to enhance my spiritual connection in order to facilitate all of the above.

 

The space we are in now is incredibly intense.  I hope all of you are finding a way to cope.  Lean on each other, be close to those who love you, forgive each other, find a calm space every day.

 

 

No comments:

Popular Posts