Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Untitled

I've seein a lot of birds of prey lately.  They've come close to me, within a few feet, closer than I've ever seen (except for one amzing flyover by a bald eagle on a canoe trip!).  Looking at Michigan's bird species, its probably some kind of hawk, Coopers or Sharp Shinned:

Sharp_shinned_hawk_12042006

The hawk totem is thus:

Hawk is the messenger, the protector and the visionaries of the Air.

It holds the key to higher levels of consciousness.

This totem awakens vision and inspires a creative life purpose.

 

 

A Hawk totem is filled with responsibility
because Hawk people seek the overall view.
They are aware of omens and spirit messages.

A Red-Tailed Hawk Totem is special.
It has direct ties to the Kundalini, the seat of primal life force.
It is associated with the base chakra .
If you have this Totem, you will be aware of and work towards fulfilling your soul's purpose.
It reflects a greater intensity of energy within your life: 
physical, emotional, mental and spiritual forces will all be strong within you.
The Red-Tail Hawk is a permanent totem -- it will always be with you.

It is associated with the number "14" with the Tarot card Temperance.
This card represents the teaching of higher expressions of psychic ability and vision.

 

I have 5 planets in my birth chart in Air Signs.  I always wanted to be a pilot.  I feel comfortable in the air.  "14" was always my lucky number, and for anyone who knows me, knows that I am a Temperate man.

I see these hawks as reinforcing what I already know of myself.  I honor their message as I've done before.

If animals come to you, see if you can find the message in their presence.  There is always a message there...

 

No comments:

Popular Posts