Sunday, December 09, 2012

Untitled

Listening to Lisa Renee's latest podcast, I realized some really important things.  I've been struggling for months with my breakup and fighting against it, mentally, emotionally.  It has led to a bought of deep sadness, depression, anxiety and very real thoughts of suicide and a feeling of disconnect with life.  She explains that struggle here and I feel that it's what I've been doing: struggling against the world creating anguish in my own life:

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/index.php/resource-tools/news-shift-timelines/2119-quintessence

 

If you feel that your struggling against the world, like I did/was, perhaps this can help you too.  It's time to give in to the Higher Power at work, whatever you feel that that is.

To listen, it's "Energetic Synthesis" on iTunes.

No comments:

Popular Posts