Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Its New Moon time again...

The Equinox came in with a "BANG!" on Fri last week, with hectic energies swirling about at work.  It was almost overwhelming.  It also brought changing to my financial stability and while I believe that everything is for the best, it's a little difficult to see the future right now.

Not only did the Sun move into Libra (party sign! and sign of relationships and balance), but we opened Night Six of the Universal Underworld in the Mayan Calendar.  It would seem that things are lining right up!  For more on that, look here:

http://handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

There's info there for both the Equinox and the New Moon.

That being writ, here are my intentions for this Moon:

I intend to secure some long term financial stability, something that will be fulfilling, challenging and enjoyable, providing me the "energy" I need to accomplish those things I desire most, independence, freedom and choice.  

I intend to exercise more often, losing 10lbs, in a healthy way, improving my health across the board through the use of supplements, probiotics, good food and smarter foundational choices in nutrition.

I intend to make more money this month than I did last month!

 

Ok, that's it for now, good luck to everyone.  Only one more cycle before the Mayan Calendar ends on 10/28/11.  This is our time...

No comments:

Popular Posts