Sunday, April 03, 2011

New Moon in Aires

Aires is the first sign of the zodiac.  It's also really the first sign of a "new year" and I feel we should change our way of thinking on that to get back to the more natural cycles of the solar system.  Our disjointed way of seeing ourselves in relationship to the place in which we exist, is the real reason that we're harming so many things in our environment.  If we felt a part of our surroundings, we'd be less likely to damage them, because we'd understand better what effect that has on us directly.

This month, the new moon is in Aires and offers us an opportunity to use the strong, forward-moving and direct energy to wish for new beginnings...

Since my horoscope and planetary aspects seem to deal mostly with career, I'll will focus on that:

I wish to progress my financial improvement and good fortune in a healthy way.

I wish to continue living in the NOW and allowing myself to enjoy life as I'm seeing it in the moment.

I wish to reconnect with Stephanie, in a healthy way, to alleviate past hurts.

I wish to commune with nature more as Spring emerges.

You can look at your monthly forecast and perhaps develop wishes upon the new moon for yourself:

http://astrologyzone.com/forecasts/

 

No comments:

Popular Posts