Wednesday, June 01, 2011

New moon and eclipse in Gemini

June 1st is both a new moon and an eclipse.  Time to catalog few wishes!  And because the sun is "eclipsed", this site notes that we may have trouble knowing what to wish for (I'm feeling that now).  I like to read my sun, rising and moon signs for a more accurate forecast:

http://www.dailyhoroscope.com/horoscope-headlines/astrology-new-moon-solar-eclipse-gemini-horoscopes-june-1-2011

 

I wish to accomplish a healthy and lasting outcome to my debt issues.

I wish to progress in my success at massage therapy and perhaps add new skills, in a healthy way.

I wish to spend more time outdoors, enjoying nature and Spring.

I wish to achieve and further a better sense of health and vitality.

 

Good luck to all of you this last month of Spring.  Happy Birthday to my Gemini friends wherever you may be.

No comments:

Popular Posts